Thursday, October 17, 2013

A wedding from this past summer

This summer was a rainy one to say the least. While they say rain is good luck my poor bride,a long time client, was wishing and hoping the rain would stay away!! The day before the wedding it rained so hard there was water in the mall in kitchener.The family was un able to set up what was to be an out door wedding the day before as planned, so when I arrived at the home to set up my bride was out in the back helping with last minute details. We spent the morning preparing and hoping the rain stayed away. By the time I started in on the last updo the clouds parted and sun shone through the clouds. I was so happy to be a part of this wedding, getting to see long time clients in their big moments is just one of many perks of my job. enjoy a peek at the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment